Pages

8 Nov 2008

smile

Today i learned about smile.

Smile is a universal language that everyone can use, that everyone can understand. It such a magic language that can break a bad situation.

Just like when we met someone new, we even don't know each other yet, and to start talking with them just a very difficult things to do, especially for me who is introvert. But, when we start with smile, everything change, we can easily introduce ourself because of this simple thing, we feel like we know them before.

When we give a smile to others, people will unexpectedly gave us a smile in return. For me this is extraordinary. When people give me smile, for me, it's not good for not relpying them one. So i should try to rise a smile even in my worse mood or situation. When i try to rise a smile, i feel that my problem a little bit relieved and i got a new strength to face the problem again. I don't really understand why could possibly this strange effects happen, but i know sure that it's helping me so much

I think when we give a smile to others, we have encouraged people to face their problems, and when we have problems that seems to be very hard to go through, we need smile from others and get extra courage.

Of course not every smile can do this, i believe that only the smile that come out from our true feeling is working the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment